Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Restaurants: what to expect (or not expect)


Can you tell yet that I like to eat? I still have to fit into my Anika bikini, so I cant go too crazy, but I love to go out to eat and I love to cook. Having said that my dream job would be to be a restaurant critic. So here we go, a small opportunity to be a food critic.

Again, I am assuming, and almost hoping that you did not come to Rio for the food. You would have gone to Paris instead - right? That said, you will eat well, and you might even have some memorable meals...I am hoping that my suggestions will provide wonderful memories and possibly not too high expectations. If you really are a foodie and feel the need for incredible restaurant experiences, hop on a plane to Sao Paulo.

No comments:

Post a Comment